Financial Aid Information for Maryville University
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Need Help Financing Your Education?
- Maryville’s strong financial aid and merit scholarship programs along with state, federal and private programs make the overall cost to attend comparable to a public institution.
- All accepted, full time students pursuing a first undergraduate degree are automatically considered for merit awards, ranging from $6,000 to $14,000 per academic year.
- The University Scholars Program awards range from the cost of tuition up to coverage of tuition, room and board.
- Prospective art and design students can compete for scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000 a year.
- 93 percent of Maryville’s full-time students receive some form of financial aid.
- Over $53 million was awarded in financial aid last year to Maryville University students.